Don’t waste your valuable time chasing down witnesses, gathering police reports, conducting criminal background checks. Even if it’s just basic research let Fort Bend PI be your eyes and ears while you concentrate on the real legal work.
Regardless of whether you are a one-attorney office or a large law firm, Fort Bend Private Investigators can help you free up time. Our investigation services include, but are not limited to:
- Criminal Defense Investigative Support (retainer or court-appointed).
- Evidence of Infidelity
- Asset Checks
- Background Investigations
- Witness Locations, Interviews and Vetting
- Child Custody Investigations
- Investigative & Surveillance rates $85 per hour $0.85 per mile
If you are a family law practitioner and have never considered hiring a private investigator, you are wasting time and resources.
No matter how experienced, efficient or skilled you are, there are time constraints and you simply cannot research the findings as thoroughly as you would like. It’s just impossible to be an expert in everything.
Family matters and domestic relations cases can be extremely time consuming not to mention frustrating. However, hiring a private investigator can strengthen your case and free up valuable time for you and your team. Research demonstrates that conducting a thorough investigation can strengthen your case by a whopping 75%.
Judges take child custody very seriously and will always carefully and judiciously consider each case. Make sure your case is as strong as it can be. Call Fort Bend Private Investigators or refer your clients so that we can help you win!
If you need to locate a missing person or verify a current address, we can locate and verify the correct address.
Need to know the next of kin? We can help. Our investigators have the experience and training to find your “heir” or next-of-kin. Our investigators can conduct search and retrieve lost or forgotten funds owed, obtain or furnish, information related to the location, disposition or recovery of lost or stolen property or even missing family.
Surveillance is our specialty. Let us be your eyes and ears. We carefully and discreetly research, recon, watch and most importantly, document our surveillance targets in order to get the evidence and information you need. Rest assured that your investigation will be completely confidential.
Background, criminal, and asset checks will help you rest easy. Before you hire, let us help you make a better decision with our pre-employment screening.
Our background investigations can go well beyond that of finding public information. We can determine if a person as committed a crime, determine wrongs done or threatened a state, organization or even the United States. Depending on your needs, our investigators can determine the identity, habits, business, occupation, knowledge, efficiency, loyalty, movement, location, affiliations, associations, transactions, acts, reputation, or character of a person of interest.
Whatever your background needs, Fort Bend Private Investigators can help.
Business and corporate Services (fraud, waste & abuse)
Hiring a private investigator could actually improve your bottom line. Make sure you hire the right people, find and prevent theft and misappropriation of funds or assets. Our business services include:
- Pre-employment background checks
- We help you avoid hiring the wrong people.
- Employee Theft Investigations
- Due Diligence
Insurance fraud in the United States is expected to cost the insurance industry well over $150 billion dollars each year. It is not the victimless crime many people think it is. The investigators of Fort Bend PI are fully aware of the problems we all face.
- We will track, surveil, document and report any evidence of fraud.
- Our reports are detailed, easy to read, and clearly convey facts.
- We provide video surveillance and/or still photographs.
Our investigators will help agencies uncover:
- Insurance Fraud
- Workers Comp Fraud
- Insurance Claims
- Accident Investigation
With over 20 years of experience, we can investigate virtually anything that matters to you.
Standard Investigative Rates:
- One Investigator: $85 per hour
- Mileage expense: $0.75 per mile
- Additional Investigators on same case: $50 per hour
General information and policy:
- Hourly and mileage are calculated based on the time specifically devoted to your case. Clients receive a detailed billing documenting all charges.
- Unless stated otherwise, all investigations will have a four-hour minimum charge.
- For surveillance operations, FBPI uses a two-investigator team (in separate vehicles). This may sound like it would be more expensive; however, in our experience it is actually much more cost effective… you’ll have to trust us on this.
- Expenses incurred by the investigator during the course of the investigation are billable to the client. These expenses include but are not limited to parking, tolls, hotels, event tickets, etc. If an investigator enters a bar or restaurant to continue surveillance of the subject and the investigator purchases a meal or drink to avoid looking conspicuous, that meal or drink WILL BE charged to the client. However, meals, snacks, beverages, etc. consumed by an investigator while sitting in his or her surveillance vehicle observing the subject are NOT billable to the client.
- GPS rental is $100 per day, $2,500 per month. A separate GPS agreement must be signed. Additional fees for installation, removal, and monitoring apply. Please speak to a representative for full details.
Infidelity is a painful and often devastating situation for the family, the children and others that may not be directly involved in the matter.
We are sensitive to the issues of the family and take a serious approach to meeting our client’s specific goals and will not expose them or their family to undue concern or anxiety.
Every infidelity situation is different – there are different priorities, different circumstances, different family members to consider. We understand that each client’s requirement can be best fulfilled by developing a custom surveillance plan designed to obtain evidence of the offending party’s illicit activities. However, very often our clients have never encountered the need for a private investigator and have no idea of where to start.
THREAT-ASSESSMENT AND COUNTER-TERRORISM SECURITY OFFICER TRAINING
We can develop a security training course specifically developed for your personal or professional needs. Our training is perfect for providing your employees with the updated information needed to maintain vigilance both at home and while traveling. The training may include:
- Counter-terrorism awareness
- Attack identification
- Planning stages of an attack
- Steps to “harden” your location to reduce the chance of being a random target.
- Characteristics of a terrorist
- Observation techniques
CALL OR EMAIL FORT BEND PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS NOW!